Please attach a cover letter for full consideration for the temporary opportunity of Temporary Project Manager.
This is full-time position ( 40 hours per week / Monday - Friday).
Paying approximately $25.00 DOE.
This position has an approximate start date of ASAP.
This position has an end date of approximately 05/07/13
Northwestern University seeks to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand the importance of our mission and vision. When you consider a temporary opportunity at Northwestern University, you know that you are joining an institution with a deep history of academic, professional and personal development.
Temporary Job Description:
Lead creative teams and manage multiple communication projects from beginning to end, at our Evanston location. The ideal candidate will manage schedules, budgets and deliverables, while leading creative teams effectively and efficiently throughout execution of work.
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired;
- 2+ years of institutional, agency or corporate sector experience managing multiple communication projects for creative teams;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot client questions and concerns;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Understands basic print and web production processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired;
- 2+ years of institutional, agency or corporate sector experience managing multiple communication projects for creative teams.
As per Northwestern University policy, this position requires a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
- MS Office 2010 - especially proficient in data-entry programs and software programs such as Excel and Word.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Date Posted: 04/18/2013
Northwestern University - 23 months ago
What's NU? With its main campus in the Chicago suburb of Evanston, Northwestern University (NU) serves its 16,500 students...