Gartner's North American Strategic Account Organization (SAO) leads the way as a dedicated sales channel for the largest government, commercial and high-tech organizations in North America. Our clients demand more - and SAO delivers more-- for them, for us, and for our Company. SAO brings together many of Gartner’s finest and most tenured sales professionals, sales leaders, and business unit partners to deliver extraordinary client value, and to leverage global and regional best practices. Our focused mission is to deliver outstanding business performance, new career opportunities and income, and high-quality professional development.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join Gartner’s prestigious sales force in the front line of our business. If you are a Sales Professional with a proven track record in IT-related sales, a strong sense of purpose and a strong will to succeed, consider joining the leader in the technology information marketplace. We seek the best and the brightest sales talent to continue growing our business. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment in which achievement-driven spirits truly can get the best out of themselves.
We are currently recruiting for a world-class salesperson with experience selling IT solutions or consulting services into the senior levels (CXO, CIO and CTO) of the Department of the Navy.
The Senior Account Executive position is a senior level sales role in the Strategic Account Organization whose objective is to manage, develop and grow existing and prospective client relationships
Principal responsibilities include:
- Consult with C-level executives within the Department of the Navy to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts
- Perform contract renewal activities focused on client needs
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business
- Orchestrate resources and build virtual teams committed to and accountable for your client's success
- Minimum 7+ years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably selling technology products or services to large international companies
- Comprehensive understanding and knowlege of the Department of the Navy, its procurement systems and the business and the technology issues it faces.
- Consistently outperform sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global organizations
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within large organizations
- Strong organization skills to navigate inter-departmental resources and coordinate across Gartner Lines of Business
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or comparable experience
Gartner, Inc. - 19 months ago
You might not know IT, but Gartner does. The company helps clients understand the information technology (IT) industry and make informed...