The Program Manager on the Strategic Recruiting (SR) team will drive planning and execution of passive pipelining efforts. The global SR team at Amazon builds and develops relationships with leaders in talent areas that will have long-term impact on the company. The Program Manager will conceive, develop and execute talent acquisition and retention strategies in these key talent areas. This leader will need to influence broadly across the company to build support for these strategies. The Program Manager will also engage in passive candidate identification and work with Strategic Recruiters to initiate contact with potential candidates.
· Schedule on-and off-site meetings for exploratory candidates.
· Take ownership of and drive all aspects of recruitment events (i.e. local market recruiting sessions, conferences.)
· Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date
· Enter and track candidate information in Amazon database and ensure appropriate parties have access to necessary information
· Experience of operating in a complex, international, fast paced environment, where customer experience is paramount and juggling conflicting demands against tight deadlines is the norm
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly conversant with Excel, Outlook, Word; exposure to database management is preferred
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects autonomously
· Excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with high profile executives inside or outside the company, and confidential information
· Ability to make informed and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
· Reacts with appropriate levels of urgency and tenacity to situations that require quick response or turnaround
· Thinks ahead and troubleshoots; removes obstacles before they become problems
· Impeccable attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Remains focused and calm under pressure.
Project management and/or research experience a plus
Amazon.com - 13 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...