To optimize the performance of business operations (money, materials, and people) by analyzing current, and predicting future performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
* Demonstrated experience managing large cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and complex projects.
* Highly refined skill gained from multiple years of interpreting advanced statistical analysis and modeling tools.
* In-depth knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including sophisticated statistical methods and modeling.
* Demonstrated experience identifying relevant analytical problems, determining appropriate diagnostic methods, and solving unique and complex issues/problems.
* Highly developed communication skills including preparing and presenting results, findings and alternatives, and influencing management decision making.
* Thorough knowledge of, and extensive experience with, credit union or retail banking operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...