Resource Nurse - Nursing Administration
Bakersfield Heart Hospital - Bakersfield, CA

This job posting is no longer available on Bakersfield Heart Hospital. Find similar jobs:Resource Nurse jobs - Bakersfield Heart Hospital jobs

Position Summary:

Primarily responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of an assigned area. Participates in direct care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks. Collaborates with other staff in sharing of resources, as well as assists in the cross-functional training of the staff. Assumes the leader role in the hospital during his/her shift. Assumes, under the direction of the Laboratory, responsibility for patient specimen testing, quality control, quality improvement, and equipment maintenance.

Qualifications/Specifications:
  • Education: Graduation from accredited program of nursing.
  • Licensure/Certification: Registered Nurse with current state licensure along with current BLS and ACLS training.
  • Experience: Minimum of 3 years continuous clinical experience in a critical/acute care setting with at least 2 years of recent management experience preferred.

About this company
19 reviews
As Kern County’s Heart and Vascular leader, The Bakersfield Heart Hospital is relentlessly pursuing the latest and most-effective...