Entertainment Partners is the largest provider of production management services in the entertainment industry. For 30 years, we have cultivated a commitment to excellence by viewing our clients truly as our Partners. We are located near the Burbank Airport and offer a casual work environment.
Analysis, design, implementation, and potential maintenance of software relating to business conversion requirements.
- Work closely with the development manager, architects, analysts, QA, customer support, and team members.
- Understand the requirements, develop technical designs, implement and extend applications, integrate with internal systems and support the full application.
- Mentor and lead team members in complex integration projects.
- Develop and maintain n-tier applications utilizing Java EE technologies (including Spring, Hibernate and web services).
- The development and refinement of complex object-oriented applications and components.
- Translate business requirements and use cases to design.
- Participation in peer driven code and design reviews.
- Development using Unit testing and of Unit test fixtures for new and existing applications.
- Aid in conversion/modernization of legacy applications to J2EE based applications.
Entertainment Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Entertainment Partners requires successful completion of pre-employment background check. We also offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurances, ESOP, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience programming in Java/J2EE/JDBC, web services, messaging technologies and frameworks.
- 2-3 years experience in Database design and modeling(DB2/SQLServer).
- Development experience with JUnit, ant, maven, Continuous Integration.
- Working knowledge of Clear Case, Clear Quest, Enterprise Architect (EA) or design/modeling tools as Rational architect/rose.
- Working Guru on Eclipse IDE.
- Well-versed in design patterns and J2EE patterns, frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate and SEAM, etc.
- Knowledge of development on and configuration of application and web servers viz JBOSS, apache, web sphere etc.
- Proficiency in object oriented programming languages (JAVA).
- Experience in Java EE implementation.
- Ability to read, review, and author UML-based software modules.
Prospective candidates may apply online at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=560570.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Dice - 2 years ago
Entertainment Partners' mission is to help people do their jobs by delivering personalized client service and innovative, reliable solutions...