McGraw-Hill Higher Education has an outstanding opportunity for a District Sales Manager based in North Florida .
District Sales Managers (DSM) provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to Sales Representatives and the Digital Learning Consultants in order to exceed sales revenue goals and profitability goals for their region. DSMs sell educational solutions inclusive of technology, media and print for Science, Engineering and Math (SEM); Business and Economics (B&E); and Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages (HSSL) businesses within the higher education market. This is to be accomplished by developing and executing sales and marketing strategies for the educational solutions inclusive of technology and print for the business units in within MHHE and through effective coaching, mentoring & utilization of resources aligned with organizational vision.
Here are samples of what our top District Sales Managers do every day:
- Sets Ambitious Goals: Execute customer centric sales strategy to exceed sales goals within specific geographic territory. Provide input and analysis on sales forecasting to finance. Drive a performance and coaching culture through ongoing training focusing on improvement of solution selling and digital skills and through performance management process.
- Hire and Develop Top Talent: Attract and retain top talent for sales reps and Digital Learning Consultants. Coach and strategize with Sales Reps and DLC on how best to exceed sales goals.
- Focus Relentlessly on Customer Excellence: Actively seek to discover and meet the needs of internal and external customers by building relationships and delivering innovative solutions.
- Collaborate With Cross-Functional Teams: Work with Marketing, Editorial & Learning Solutions to execute strategies, drive sales and provide market feedback as well as provide input on product and sales training initiatives.
About the Company
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sales with digital and print
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales and organizational goals
- Experience developing performing market analysis and building/managing budgets
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation – build & maintain relationships with key customers
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation in teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability in leading staff development and working successfully with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels
- Ability to extensively travel
McGraw-Hill Higher Education (MHHE) is a part of McGraw-Hill Education. MHHE is a leading technological innovator, as well as a provider of traditional learning materials, to the higher education market. Our professional publishing operations provide essential information and expert guidance in business, education, consumer, medical, scientific, and technical fields.
McGraw-Hill Education is a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com .
McGraw-Hill Education is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is a premier provider of print and digital teaching and learning solutions for the post-secondary and higher...