Blue Canopy's Federal Practice is looking for a Network Engineer to support a very important DoD Intelligence Customer near Ft. Meade, Maryland.
We are looking for someone who is mission focused, preferably from a DoD or Intelligence Community background with a current DoD Top SECRET Clearance, with SCI Eligibility. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills. This role is a client-facing role and is considered to be a key member of our technical delivery staff.
- Responsible for designing, planning, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the network infrastructure.
- Provide technical and operational support to users and the network infrastructure.
- Perform all network engineer duties and design/integrate new technologies into the communications infrastructure, including the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes.
- Five years of experience working with the configuration and management of routers (Cisco), switches, and VPNs
- Experience working in a classified environment, with networks operating at multiple levels of security
- Basic knowledge of information security --- a minimum of Security+ certification is expected, with interest in pursuing CISSP
- Requires relevant bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of relevant experience, or minimum 10 years of relevant experience if no degree.
- 5 years of experience in network defense or information assurance
- Current TS with SCI eligibility
Blue Canopy, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Headquarted in Reston, Virginia, Blue Canopy is a fast growing, entrepreneurial company that allows all team members the unique opportunity...