Prime Therapeutics LLC (Prime) is an innovative and emerging leader in the pharmacy benefit management (PBM) industry. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care and service for our members and empower clients to make informed decisions in health care management. Our strategy is to integrate pharmacy and health management for clinical, financial and ultimately member gain. We proudly serve over 14.6 million members across the United States.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others, along with opportunities to develop and advance your career, come join our rapidly growing and dynamic company. We are headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota with major locations in Nebraska, New Mexico and Texas.
This position serves a key role in the management and delivery of Prime’s strategic Roadmap projects focused on data warehousing. The Sr. Project Manager works in concert with other project stakeholders to meet the overall project goals in terms of scope, quality, budget, and schedule.
- Manage Roadmap projects through the entire life cycle: initiation, planning, execution and closure
- Project planning, resource planning, project schedule development and maintenance
- Create and monitor project estimates and budget as required
- Manage risks, issues and project change control in terms of scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Provide leadership to diagnose and overcome barriers to team/project progress. Resolve internal and external team conflict to ensure adherence to project schedule and budget
- Promote common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and reporting in order to align project stakeholders and team members
- Responsible for Project Management discipline and standards in accordance with the Enterprise Project Life Cycle methodology
- Support EPO development and continuous improvement efforts as needed
- Serves as a project management domain mentor or sponsor to junior PM resources
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, computer science or related field
- 4 years of proven project management experience
- 2 years data warehouse experience
WHY WORK FOR PRIME?
- Experience with formal project management methodologies
- Ability to independently deliver against all job accountabilities
- Knowledge of IT network systems/infrastructure management/practices and the software development life cycle
- Experience in interfacing with C-level executives
- Proven ability to counsel, influence and find win-win compromise solutions
- Experience in leading and motivating diverse project teams to achieve results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office suite skills, including MS Project
- Strong organizational change management skills
- Desire to educate and advance the PM practice across the organization
- PMP certification
- PBM or healthcare industry experience
At Prime Therapeutics, we attract the brightest people — those who want to be involved, empowered and rewarded for their achievements. We value people who are ambitious, adaptable to change and dedicated to excellence. We look for candidates who embrace creativity, challenges and collaboration.
Our work facilities are modern, clean and provide our employees with the most up-to-date technology. We have a high-energy, fast-paced culture where we value new ideas, build teamwork, drive results and celebrate our accomplishments.
Prime offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives. In addition, Prime provides an excellent benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid disability insurance, generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) with a two component match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Prime Therapeutics (Prime) is a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management. We help clients make smart health care management decisions...