Work with large multi-discipline teams to deliver challenging projects for client portfolios that include both consulting and construction projects.
Work on the creation of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and development of schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Setup and maintain cost tracking tools for multiple projects in various phases of delivery.
- Possess the ability to provide project performance analysis against baseline budgets and assumptions as identified from the contract documents.
- Understand production analysis including preparation of baseline production curves and trend analysis.
- Provide support to operations across a wide variety of projects.
- Be able to access the level of cost and schedule support required to control the project.
- Analyze schedules progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Have a working understanding of earned value performance measurement.
- Monitors cash flow to minimize the use of Cianbro Constructors (CCON) capital resources on the project. Informs the Project Manager and EPC Senior Project Manager of the current and anticipated cash requirements. Establishes and controls the budget for non-reimbursable project costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Finance or closely related degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project Controls including supervisory experience within project controls required.
- Experience setting up construction schedules working as a contractor or direct interface with subcontractors.
- Project Controls experience on engineering and construction projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of principles and concepts of cost engineering as they relate to budgeting, monitoring and tracking actual costs, change orders and forecasting.
- Expert in project controls tools (e.g., Primavera Suite).
Experience & Capabilities
Ranked #90 on Engineering News-Record’s 2013 Top 400 Contractors, Cianbro is best known for its...