NetSuite, a Software as a Service (SaaS) based, Business Management Software ERP/CRM company, is looking for a Contracts Manager. This position reports into a Senior Manager of Contracts, within the Sales Operations organization. The Contracts manager will negotiate the terms, conditions and exceptions to our standard, subscription based contracts, most often with C Level and VP Level Executives and their attorneys. This person will negotiate and manage commercial contracts with business customers worldwide, while helping to protect NetSuite's business interest and working to improve the overall process. This person will work with minimal supervision, with support from experienced negotiators and our legal department.
- Requires 5+ years of contracts management experience, preferably from a SaaS or Cloud based ERP/CRM or Business Management Software environment.
- Requires Bachelors in Business Administration, Pre-Law or related fields or equivalent experience. A JD or Master's degree is a plus.
- Requires knowledge in contracts and legal terms, concepts conditions and principles. This person must be able to debate and articulate contractual issues in an adversarial setting.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and be able to move quickly from deal to deal.
- Looking for a self-starter with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with and effective use of standard office automation software (e-mail, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.).
- Light travel is expected, approximately 5%.
NetSuite - 17 months ago
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...