• Have you developed best-in-class talent management strategies?
• Have you led teams that were responsible for designing and executing human resource strategies to achieve organizational outcomes?
• Have you implemented a systematic and scientific approach in the development of an organization’s leadership succession plan?
• Can you articulate your vision of change to create buy-in with clients and internal partners?
• Have you implemented assessments, coaching, and training for leadership development and succession planning?
• Do you have experience translating strategies across industries and practices?
• Have you successfully applied strengths coaching programs throughout your organization?
Gallup helps organizations develop and sustain complex talent management systems that maximize their talent pipeline and accelerate growth. We do this through comprehensive dynamic succession planning and scientifically assessing current talent levels in an organization. We help our clients attract and select new employees with the right leadership and management talent to fit the organization's current and future needs. By starting with scientific measures of talent as the foundation, Gallup brings objectivity to crucial talent decisions.
We are looking for an experienced strategic consultant to lead the research, development, and management of our employee selection research practice area. This thought leader will be responsible for overseeing the vision and growth of Gallup’s employee selection clients worldwide.
A bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree is preferred. Seven to ten years of leadership experience with employee selection systems is required. Experience in employee and customer engagement consulting is preferred.
Gallup Consulting is different from most consulting firms. While other organizations provide services in traditional disciplines like cost reduction, building or re-engineering processes and systems, or mergers and acquisitions, we help companies drive true organic growth -- revenue and profit increase from continuing operations. Our consultants are trusted advisors to many of the world’s leading companies. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients’ visions and strategies.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
United States-Washington DC
Gallup delivers forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice to help leaders solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75...