Perform unbiased financial analyses to support the Sourcing team with the decision-making process.
Compile compliance reports.
Ad hoc reporting / analysis.
Complete special projects as requested by management.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years previous experience in finance, accounting and/or analytical experience.
- Advanced ability to learn and apply analytical and report development skills to develop accurate and informative financial models and reports.
- Able to meet deadlines and have the ability to work independently with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates professionalism and enthusiasm when handling requests for information and reports.
- Effective decision-making skills, excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor degree in business and/or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of financial computer systems and personal computer software programs such as Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Proficiency with Cognos applications, Stratton Warren, and Showcase.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 3 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...