Cintas is seeking a New Account Coordinator to coordinate the new account install, from the end of the sales process to the first delivery. This position will interact with the customer and other Cintas Departments to coordinate the installation of Cintas products and services. This position will be required to access a variety of computer databases to review, download, and manually input/update data in the system. The main objectives of the position include installing the accounts as efficiently as possible and ensuring a high customer satisfaction throughout the installation process.
Partners in this position will enjoy:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year office or project management experience
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet and Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
Cintas - 30+ days ago
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document mana...