Instabill is an Internet-based payment processing and merchant account provider, servicing the global e-Commerce industry and located in the New Hampshire Seacoast area. We are a growing business, with networks to build and new services to deploy this coming year. Thus, we have an immediate need for a Systems Administrator or engineer (UNIX/Windows) to join our existing IT team.
As a Systems Administrator for Instabill Corporation, you will be responsible for:
- A heterogeneous environment of 80% UNIX systems and ~20% Windows:
- OpenBSD and FreeBSD
- POSIX Solaris 10 (pached and hardened)
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2003, 2003 SBS
- Windows Active Directory
- The Company Intranet and the VPN server
- Log aggregation and IDS/IPS servers (e.g., Graylog2)
- Virtualization servers and virtual machines (VMWare)
- Managing infrastructure (e.g., DNS, routing, DHCP, etc.)
- Our Microsoft Exchange server
We're looking for a problem solver, and a creative, open-minded spirit is greatly appreciated. Independence means thinking for yourself, so hearing the suggestions and thoughts you have is an important quality we are looking for. Our office is small, so we also hope that you are a fun and personable individual.
All in all, if you are looking for a fast-paced and challenging environment, you'll find it at Instabill.
Who are we Looking for?
- Experienced network engineer or systems administrator (Windows / UNIX)
- Flexible and willing to go with the flow
- Driven and passionate - you will figure it out and you care about your work
- Self-directed (time-management skills a must)
Skills, Personality and Experience:
- Network engineering proficiency (subnetting, network design and debugging)
- Infrastructure and system services (BIND DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc).
- Familiar with revision control (hg, RhodeCode, SVN)
- Capable and competent in debugging system and network issues
- Interested in learning new things, capable of figuring out the pieces with minimal direction
- Understanding of core networking concepts, systems administration, and service deployment
- Security-focused perspective
- Solid documentation skills
- OpenBSD or FreeBSD
- Shell-scripting expertise (bash, ksh, POSIX sh)
- Familiarity with F5 Web Application Firewall (WAF) appliance a major bonus
- Solaris proficiency (SAN environment, SAN gateway, NAS, and others)
- Knowledge of the PF firewall very important
- Experience with enterprise virtualization very desirable
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and Incident Response skills very valuable
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL a plus
- Experience with ASP Classic a plus
- Familiarity with Project and Document Management systems a plus
- Penetration testing skills a plus, security skills a plus
- Saltstack expertise a plus
BS Degree in Computational Sciences
IT/MIS or related field preferred (but not required)
F5 WAF Certifications preferred
Any Cisco Certification is a major plus
Based on experience.
For consideration email resumes to:
Instabill.com - 20 months ago
Instabill is an international credit card processing company serving e-commerce and mail order/telephone order (MOTO) merchants since 2001....