Our client in the metro Atlanta area has an immediate need for an Infrastructure Engineer with Linux, UNIX and Storage deployment and troubleshooting experience. You will work on a team responsible for enterprise level deployment of all infrastructure components within the organization. This will include Storage (Hitachi, Netapp or EMC arrays), Red Hat and Sun Solaris servers, VMware or Cloud technologies and application servers.
This position offers full medical, dental and vision and 401(k) with company matching benefits.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your skills, and utilize the latest storage technologies, please send your updated MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong deployment knowledge of SAN technologies such as EMC or Netapp or Hitachi
- Experience with troubleshooting Red Hat, Suse, Debian Linux servers.
- Knowledge of UNIX technologies (AIX, Solaris and HP-UX)
- Virtualization experience with VMware ESX or Hyper V
- Ability to work in a large scale server environment
- Proven ability to liaison with different business units
Keywords: SAN, Linux, UNIX, Shell, Perl, Installation, Troubleshooting, Deployment, Design, automation, Amazon EC2, VMware, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Red Hat, Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Automation, Data Center, Hitachi, Netapp, EMC, HP EVA.
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Principle Solutions Group is a high-performance, award-winning IT staffing and consulting firm that is committed to producing results for...