The Coldwell Banker Central Region Support Center is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator. The Coordinator has primary responsibility for providing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support to the Human Resources team. This position coordinates various activities and ensures that the department’s day-to-day operation is efficient and effective. In addition, the Human Resources Coordinator must demonstrate initiative, take ownership of responsibilities and complete projects with positive results. External Job Description
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas, with approximately 725 sales offices, 4,700 employees and 42,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
At NRT LLC and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success.
The Coldwell Banker Central Region Support Center is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator. The Coordinator has primary responsibility for providing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support to the Human Resources team. This position coordinates various activities and ensures that the department’s day-to-day operation is efficient and effective. In addition, the Human Resources Coordinator must demonstrate initiative, take ownership of responsibilities and complete projects with positive results.
- Maintains the HRIS (Oracle) database by entering personnel action transactions into the system. Periodically audits the database and files to ensure accuracy and high data integrity
- Leads all payroll and time keeping questions
- Acts as point of contact for all inquiries and issues related to employee timekeeping system and function
- Coordinates and processes wage garnishments, manual check request and all bonus payments
- Prepares routine and ad hoc reports as requested
- Assumes primary responsibility for setup, maintenance and compliance of employment files
- Responds to all employee requests and inquires.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all employees.
- Supports HR processes & program execution and employee communications.
- Performs audits to ensure compliance with payroll, I-9s, background checks, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by HR Manager, including special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- This role will back up the Recruiter as needed
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- HRIS experience , ADP Payroll experience and eTime experience preferred
- Broad understanding of HR principles, techniques and procedures
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability to complete tasks effectively and in a timely manner
- Professional discretionary skills; ability to understand and deal with confidential matters
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and make decisions
- Proven ability to use the Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Excel, MS Word
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks. Currency Amount of Travel Work At Home
Realogy - 18 months ago
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint...