dataZen Engineering is looking for an experience and creative iOS and Android developer to create mobile versions of the website app. We prefer you to have knowledge and experience in all aspects of mobile applications.
If selected, you will be the sole mobile programmer for your platform.
This project needs to be completed by Friday, March 29, 2013. Since we are on a tight schedule, we would like to have someone that is local and can has reliable communication methods.
- 2+ years experience developing iOS and/or Android applications
- Hands-on experience in architecting, designing and coding new features.
- Dedication to thorough testing and creating high-quality software
- Experience in RESTful API endpoints
- Experience with JSON and Web Services.
- Experience with mobile frameworks is a must.
- Experience building social products (FB Connect, twitter API) is a plus
- Familiarity with Memory Management and understand how to use CoreData.
- Ability to create aesthetically pleasing UI.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion to tackle challenging problems on a tight schedule
- Experience in Mapview / Location Manager / Mapkit.
- Experience handling threads and understanding asynchronous logic.
- Are fanatical about building apps that solve real problems and meet customers’ needs.
- Believe that when problems do arise, you shouldn't try to address the symptoms, but rather find the root cause and fix it.
- Believe that technology solutions should be elegant and simple to use, while also being fast and robust.
- Stay abreast of industry developments in mobile technologies and platforms
- Highly motivated self-starter, entrepreneurial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please respond with hourly rate requirements, list of previously developed native apps, and up to date CV. Any missing information will not be considered, as we tight on schedule.
Compensation: Based on experience and relevant work history.