SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
In 1931 a group of thirteen Dallas teachers formed the Dallas Teachers Credit Union. Initial assets totaled only $65. Now known as the Credit Union of Texas, we rank among the top 100 credit unions in the country in assets ( over $1.2 billion) and serve more than 145,000 members with 12 branch locations in the metroplex area.
Currently, we are seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator who assists in the coordination and implementation of programs to market credit union products and services; communication with employees, members, vendors, and credit union representatives. They will maintain inventory of collateral materials and premium items. The Coordinator is the primary contact for corporate sponsorships. Additionally, they will perform administrative duties including processing invoices and assisting with Annual Meeting and public relations events.
- Strong marketing and sales experience is preferred.
- Must have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must feel comfortable relating to individuals on every level including senior executive level.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office 2010 and common database applications.
- Must be organized, a self-starter, and have a keen attention to detail.
To be considered the candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance and AD&D; 401 ( K); pension plan, flexible spending account; and free and discounted credit union services.
If interested in applying please forward resumes to: email@example.com . We also encourage you to visit our website at: www.cuoftexas.org . Please note that all prospective candidates are subject to a credit check . Credit, if established, must be in good standing to be eligible for hire.
The Credit Union of Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Credit Union of Texas - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard