Auto req ID 6366BR
Job Title Call Center Representative
Business Unit Masco Contractor Services, Inc.
Job Posting Category Sales/Business Development
City Daytona Beach
Country United States
As a business unit of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), Masco Contractor Services has grown to be one of the largest residential subcontractors with an annual revenue of approximately $900 million. MCS is dedicated to providing outstanding service for builder customers by offering a wide range of installation capabilities, logistical know-how and unique services on a national level. MCS is an integral member of a builder’s team by helping the by providing services and expertise that can result in construction excellence. In addition to being a leader in providing insulation, MCS companies also install residential building products, for both Masco and non-Masco brands, including fireplaces, cabinets, garage doors, gutters, shower enclosures, shelving and more. With locations in most major metropolitan cities and 50 distribution sites in the United States, MCS companies combine top-grade building products with superior installation services.
As a call center representative, you will be the first contact our customers have with MASCO Contractor Services. The position requires a friendly and professional phone presence and the ability to explain the company’s services.
- Sell MASCO Contractor Services assessments by showing customers the value of our service
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Proactively update front office supervisors at multiple nationwide branches with customer data
- Process all customer inquiries and scheduling via phone calls and web-based systems
- Process credit card payments
- Work in a database system entering customer data and scheduling assessments
- Work in multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Other duties as required
- Experience in inbound or outbound telephone sales
- Customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Friendly and professional phone presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Type accurately at least 35 wpm
- Attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient operating in a Windows environment
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or equivalent
Masco - 14 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading ma...