JOB DESCRIPTION Responsible for assisting the E-Commerce Department with sales and related department projects, perform timely reports and information analysis. Assist customers with requests. DUTIES
- Assist and support in achieving sales related objectives.
- Coordinate sales related projects as directed.
- Responsible for researching, completing and maintaining product information for assigned accounts.
- Generate and organize weekly, monthly, and yearly reports for the department.
- Assist in communicating and resolving IT related issues and request.
- Answer all customers request in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliancy and standard requirements set forth by customers are adhered to.
- Provide backup support for all other department functions as needed.
- Punctual and regular attendance is a job requirement.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred.
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred.
- 1-3 years E-Commerce Operations Support or E-Commerce Sales Support experience preferred.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to follow-up and follow through.
- Superior organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office products (Word and Excel).
- Excellent data entry skills (type a minimum of 50 wpm preferred).
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Requires extensive manual dexterity, sufficient to operate a computer, keyboard, calculator, phone, copy and fax machine. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Petra Industries - 2 years ago
Petra Industries is one of the nation’s leading wholesale distributors of electronics and electronic accessories. With over 25,000...