Senior Financial Analyst I
Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
· Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
· Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
· Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
· Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
· Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Superior teamwork skills
· Strong business acumen.
· Good project management skills.
HP - 17 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...