– Program Director
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES –
Plans, organizes, directs, defines and controls services provided with the Behavioral Health Program. Must demonstrate an ability to provide specified services to meet the legal, organizational, hospital and medical staff guidelines.
Behavioral Health Services Designee
Directly supervises Community Liaison, Activity Director and Social Worker/Case Manager. Indirectly supervises all other program staff including nursing staff along with Nurse Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
A firm grounding in the principles of behavioral health administration and must be capable of organizing, managing, promoting and thoroughly evaluating an inpatient service program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Position requires ability to lift up to 35 lbs and travel at least 10-12 hours per week to participate in community education, referral development and other activities. Work is indoors and outdoors.
- Preferably possess a Masters Degree in the behavioral sciences, social work, or health administration, or nursing. Nursing degree with appropriate experience is acceptable.
- Must have two years of full-time experience with at least one year in a supervisory or administrative position.
Bachelors Degree with required experience will be considered.
- Certificate/License – License preferred but not required unless per state requirement.