Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
As an ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, you'll be responsible for maximizing the sale of lift trucks & allied warehouse products to meet sales objectives:
- Develop existing accounts & seek new business. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, & develop strong business relationships. Consult & problem solve to enhance the Company's position in existing & target accounts.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, & forecasts. Develop & conduct product demonstrations & sales presentations. Prepare quotations & customer correspondence.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, & sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with Sales Manager.
- Participate in an initial accelerated 2-6 month training program to enhance product knowledge & sales skills. Participate in ongoing training programs both locally & at the New Bremen, Ohio corporate headquarters.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent experience required. A broad knowledge of the entire sales process is necessary. Several years of successful sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational, & time management skills required.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation, & ability to work in a team environment are necessary.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, & the ability to safely operate lift trucks required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Completion of a background check, drug screen, & physical required.
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 21 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...