* * Great salary for weekend work * *
MetaPress, one of the world's leading providers of publisher services, is seeking a part-time representative to work with custom, state-of-the-art digital publishing software. This position will help publishers make their print magazines available online on the Web and on mobile devices via our “Mozaic” digital magazine service. This position requires a unique schedule to accommodate the needs of weekly publishing clients. This schedule includes one weekly night shift, most likely on Sundays, from 11p.m. to 7 a.m. The remaining hours will take place during day-time shifts such as Wednesdays through Fridays (day time shift hours are negotiable with employer).
Other Skills Needed:
- 2 years of college experience required.
- 2 years consecutive corporate/office experience with some experience providing customer service via correspondence, telephone and email.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Candidates will be required to complete a typing test. Minimum score requirement: 35 WPM with 80% accuracy.
- Considerable experience using the Internet and World Wide Web.
- Experience handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently with good judgment on seeking assistance when needed.
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- A fast learner with strong information retention abilities. Detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn to operate custom software applications and follow prescribed workflows.
- Ability to perform duties in a pleasant and professional manner, maintain a cooperative attitude and participate as an active team player.
- Good attendance a must.
EBSCO Industries - 9 months ago
Few portfolios are more diverse than that of EBSCO Industries (short for Elton B. Stephens Company). Among the conglomerate's more than...