This part-time Shift Supervisor position requires you to prepare and demonstrate vendor products to club members for the purpose of promoting sales. In addition, the Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled events in the absence of Events Manager and Senior Shift Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Shift Supervisor will assist the Event Manager and Senior Shift Supervisor with day to day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
Skills and Qualifications
• Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
• Requires bending, walking, stooping, reaching, kneeling, twisting, grasping, pushing and pulling.
• Part-time schedule. Must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for some weekends.
• Excellent communication skills and superb member care.
• Neat appearance and good grooming.
• Adhere to CDS dress code.
• Must have basic computer skills.