Regional Sales Associate
will produce new business and assist in the retention of existing customers.
- Develop strategic relationships with business aviation customers in your assigned territory to service, recruit, support and sell the Aircell products.
- Develop and maintain specific key dealers and key aviation accounts within the Lighter Jet and Turboprop business sectors.
- Lead related sales and marketing activities.
- Achieve individual sales quota.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan for acquiring new customers in your assigned territory.
- Assist other Regional Sales Managers to reach company sales goals.
- Provide professional sales service to new and existing customers.
- Attend industry and OEM trade shows.
- Support and attend dealer open houses.
- Be an active influence within the General Aviation Community via presentations, speeches, training sessions, etc.
Other Skills and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience, BS Aerospace preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in dealer channel and/or OEM sales.
- 2+ years’ experience in the aviation industry.
- Pilot’s license preferred.
Aircell LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity.
- Strong knowledge of the aviation avionics dealer network is preferred.
- Proven ability to mediate and negotiate.
- Capability to represent Aircell business aviation services effectively to the public.
- Effective communication skills.
- Energetic, motivated, persuasive and goal oriented.
- This role must be performed from our Colorado Home Office. We will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Up to 50% travel.
Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.