EarthLink, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELNK) is a leading IT services, network and communications provider to more than 150,000 businesses and over one million consumers nationwide. EarthLink empowers customers with managed IT services including cloud computing, data centers, virtualization, security, applications and support services, in addition to nationwide data and voice IP services.
The company operates an extensive network including 28,000 route fiber miles, 90 metro fiber rings and 4 secure data centers providing ubiquitous IP coverage across more than 90 percent of the country. Founded in 1994, the company's award-winning reputation for both outstanding service and product innovation is supported by an experienced team of professionals focused on best-in-class customer care.
Why EarthLink? Work for a fast-paced company in an exciting industry.
The following functions and responsibilities will be the focus for the Marketing Specialist Summer Worker:
- A company that values creativity and collaboration, and one that fosters an atmosphere of diversity, tolerance, and respect.
- Our Core Values and Beliefs act as the Golden Rule that guides our business: Deal directly and honestly with your coworkers and demonstrate that everyone’s opinion matters.
- Cooperate and work with others to achieve great things.
- Most importantly, play your part well. You have the freedom and the responsibility to use your skills and talents.
- We want you to make a difference and share the excitement as EarthLink continues to grow.
- Represent marketing on cross functional customer impacting initiatives; identify external customer & internal channel communication requirements.
- Engage Marketing Services on fulfillment of external customer communication deliverables
- Engage Channel Marketing when appropriate on projects
- Support the Retention Marketing Manager on deployment of customer marketing campaigns
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Consistently deliver high quality output
- Willingness to take on growth & learning opportunities
- General business aptitude
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Major in Marketing Communications, Business or related field
- Strong academic performance. Minimum GPA 3.0
Other: Prefer 20 hours per week
EarthLink Inc. - 2 years ago
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...