Responsible for optimizing new home sales and the customer experience in assigned communities.
Duties will include:
Duties Will Include:
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Utilizes all sales and marketing resources that are available to Representative in order to achieve the sales and closing goals for the communities assigned.
- Promptly meets/greets prospective customers who visit community and collects completed registration cards from every customer who visits (or solicits information from prospective customers to complete registration cards).
- Actively tours with prospective customers through the various home sites/lots to familiarize them with the community layout. Ensures that prospects understand where the home will be built, where property lines begin and end and where neighboring structures will be located. When visiting home sites/lots, ensures models are appropriately secured and proper signage indicating estimated return time is placed on the model entrance door.
- Engages in the company’s defined selling process during product tour to deliver effective sales presentation. Actively seeks to close prospective customers by asking multiple closing-related questions during presentation, including confirmation of return visit.
- Sells the benefits of the community, reputation of the company and the quality of company products, construction and service. Understands the power of the company’s brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities.
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from Standard Pacific Homes versus other builders.
- Confidently and comprehensively communicates the company’s focus on quality, design and customer service. Explains benefits of energy efficiency and other green features that are showcased throughout the homes.
- Effectively discusses and explains the homebuilding and home buying process to customers in such a way that the customer feels knowledgeable and comfortable with the various touch points.
- Explains and processes sales documentation for prospective customers, including filling in information required to complete the company’s form of purchase and sale contract for homes in assigned communities.
- Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales in communities assigned.
- Actively participates in traffic driving efforts. Including, but not limited to, initiating follow up phone calls to previous traffic, coordinating and hosting public events, coordinating and hosting broker events, etc.
- Meets all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
- Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (or other systems as required by management) to drive sales activities in assigned communities.
- Prepares weekly update reports of prospective customer traffic to management.
- Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes.
- Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, homebuyers, etc.).
- Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with sales management team to quickly and appropriately resolve issues.
- Manages backlog, maintaining strong lines of communication with customers post purchase decision.
- Resolves any issues or problems with customers to keep the process moving forward.
- Pro-actively participates in sales meetings, project team meetings, training sessions, classes and seminars as directed by management.
- Coordinates and hosts broker previews, promotional events at assigned communities, etc.
- Develops knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing and products, as well as consumer demographics, in an effort to better define key differentiators for his/her assigned communities and provides helpful information to management.
- Monitors and shops competitive products, providing feedback to management to ensure appropriate personnel are kept abreast of changes in the market.
- Real estate license, if required by law
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous sales experience required
- New home sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures preferred
- Up-to-date working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry preferred
- Must be able to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
- Must consistently set goals and meet deadlines (both self and management driven)
Standard Pacific's foundation is built on single-family homes. Active in Arizona, California, the Carolinas, Colorado, Florida, Nevada,...