Performs a variety of administrative functions for the Operational Team members. The administrative assistant attends assigned association meetings, records, transcribes for approval and distributes minutes. This person will aid the Account Managers by handling customer queries and challenges wherever possible.
- Provides administrative assistance including correspondence, reports, gathering information for Customer Board of Director members and Operational Team members.
- Maintains contractor files, including insurance information, licensing, W-9's, etc.
- Maintains team contractor data base for all contractor information.
- Maintains follow up system and handles correspondence to obtain contractor documentation.
- Records postage and copy charges for all associations
- Files documents away as needed.
- Handles operational team communications; including taking telephone messages and paging Account Managers as needed.
- Sends communications to Association Board members and owners and internal communications to other departments.
- Distributes mail and faxes among operational team staff.
- Assists Account Managers by handling customer inquiries and challenges whenever possible.
- Handles outgoing mailings for operational team and account managers.
- Assists in the weekly preparation of a Construction Update Project List on all associations.
- Fulfills State Requirements for continuing CAM training.
- Accomplishes forty hours of in-house training annually.
- Attends community association meetings as assigned, providing logistical support including attendance sheets, folder preparation, recording, transcribing, approvals and distributions of meeting minutes.
- Must be able to use computer, copier, fax, tape recorder.
- Must possess a driver's license and have reliable transportation.
- Extensive computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of TOPS software highly desired.
- Must have high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills preferred.
- Must have broad organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- High school diploma, some College preferred.
- Minimum of five years of Customer Service preferably in a professional services environment.
- Must be ambulatory.
- Must be able to climb stairs, sit or stand for long periods of time, push, occasionally pull or lift 25 to 30 Ilbs.
- Must have full range of motion of both arms and hands.
- Must be able to see and hear.
Omni Hotels - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...