As an Operations Senior Specialist, you will be a part of PNC's Operations department working with the Treasury Management group that supports our Corporate & Institutional Bank. You'll have the security of knowing you work for one of the top providers of receivables (lockbox) services in the
. Our facilities are part of a Nationwide network - other sites in
- and be part of three shifts that together provide our customers with round-the-clock service.
Your days will have steady hours and predictable rhythms to them, as you are guided by standard operating procedures. That doesn't mean there aren't challenges: You will work with state-of-the-art systems, high-speed scanning equipment, workstations and data entry terminals in a high-production, and time-sensitive environment with high quality standards. Speed, consistency, and accuracy are important, in order to produce expedited, streamlined information for customers of both PNC and our bank partners. Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity will also be essential for your success.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Data Entry skills 1-2 years prior/related experience
- Proven ability to read and follow instructions.
- Basic Math skills required.
- Willingness to work in a high production, fast paced environment.
- Experience using general office equipment is required.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30+ pounds is desired.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time is desired
- Ability to pass 10 key assessment.
- Hand Eye coordination, manual dexterity and strong attention to detail.
- Basic PC skills preferred.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
PNC Bank - 14 months ago
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...