Job Requisition Number: 73074
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Ashburn, VA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has an immediate opening for a Programmer Analyst, Lead in our Norfolk, VA location. Duties include:
- Develop, implement and maintain test plans, procedures, guidelines, standards and processes on the project and document test results in a test report.
- Adhere to test engineering schedule constraints.
- Provide metrics data required by project plan.
- Conduct formal software testing to verify that all functional requirements have been met.
- Prepare and participate in internal reviews of software test products.
- Provide status reports on test engineering activities to both line and project management.
Seven to nine years of related software test engineering experience, including:
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Agile development and test experience
- Experience with all levels and types of testing (Unit, functional, system, security, experimental)
- Software test experience
- PowerBuilder experience
- Java language/Java experience
- Test-driven development experience
- Web application/enterprise application experience
- Strong, proven track record of automation implementation
- Web Application Server (Jboss) experience
- Enterprise database experience (Oracle/SQL Server/Sybase)
- Information Assurance/Security/IT experience
- Client/server applications
- Understanding of the SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proven ability to develop test cases from business documentation and application reverse engineering.
- Software requirement traceability experience
- Software gap analysis experience
- Test case management experience
- Familiarity with some of the following toolsets: HP Quality Center, QTP, Selenium Product Suite, JUnit Testing, Enterprise Architect, Jira, SOAP UI, Ruby, SQuirrel, QEngine, SVN, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) certification is highly desired.
- Google Web Toolkit - Testing experience.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...