L.B. Foster Company, a 110 year old American corporation, is a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products for the transportation, construction, utility, and energy markets. We have recently been recognized for achievement in manufacturing excellence, financial growth, and our impressive safety record. The corporation owns divisions and subsidiaries that supply products to industries requiring rail and rail accessories; sheet, pipe and H piling; bridge decking and highway products; precast concrete buildings; and threaded and coated pipe. L.B. Foster markets its products worldwide.
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our work force and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
The International Logistics Analyst is responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all shipments, data management, analyzing performance, identifying problems and developing recommendations that support logistics management.
• Prepare export documentation such as: export declaration of dock orders, commercial invoices, Free Trade Agreement certificates, Ocean Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, packing lists, bank drafts, etc.
• Develop lowest possible truck, rail, ocean and air freight rates.
• Ensure proper dock delivery orders are used by customer’s forwarder and provided to trucking companies, Foster yard, and/or outside vendors.
• Ensure customers customs brokers receive the proper documentation to deliver material to/from different countries.
• Coordinate shipment and prepare all documents for all Rail Products.
• Coordinate Letter of Credit shipments and presentations to bank with forwarder. Ensure that shipments are made within L/C time frame and that documentation is prepared in accordance with L/C requirements.
• Contact banks and/or customers regarding payment issues
• Maintain customer SO files
• Keep customers informed of order status, shipment details, and vessel departures and arrivals.
• Assist District Manager and Sales Manager in Mexico
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Fluent in both Spanish and English
• Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in international logistics
• Computer skills (Excel/Word)
• Bi-Cultural skills
LB Foster - 18 months ago
L..B. Foster supplies transportation, construction, utility, energy, recreation and agriculture markets with the materials necessary to...