2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE WORKING THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY. HOURS ARE 6 PM THROUGH 4:30 AM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Purpose of Position
This position is responsible for sanitizing and cleaning, in detail, food packaging
Production lines. Adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices and maintenance of high standards of cleanliness are necessary for the production of safe and wholesome products.
Position Responsibilities and Job Functions
• Observe and follow all company rules and regulations.
• Performs all job duties in full compliance with all Safety policies, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain excellent housekeeping practices throughout the shift.
• Follow “if down do” practices.
• Work with team members to achieve and maintain continuous improvement.
• Actively participate in the behavioral observations in the timeframe specified, as well as allowing yourself to be observed. Meet observation quota and quality.
• Complete all items on the weekly Master Sanitation Schedule.
• Remove all trash and debris from area at beginning of shift.
• Thoroughly clean all areas of the machinery using approved materials, chemicals and methods.
• Maintain the cleanliness of all departmental surfaces and structures such as walls, floors, cabinets, carts, light shields, etc. usage.
• Cross train on all machines.
• Plan efficient work schedules and use time wisely.
• Use hand tools to disassemble certain parts for cleaning.
• Display willingness to work with others.
• Enters data into computer
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Safe Quality Food 2000 System Requirements
• Will follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
• Will support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
• Will be accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
• Frequently lifting/carrying, with assistance, up to 75 lbs.
• Frequently pushing/pulling Pallet Jack.
• Frequently climbing ladders and platform steps of equipment to perform cleaning.
• Regularly bending/squatting/kneeling to perform cleaning and place products.
• Regularly reaching organize product in Sanitation Room.
• Regularly working in Hot/Cold temperatures, as well as noisy areas.
• Regularly working around and with equipment with sharp edges.
• Occasionally twisting to perform tasks.
- Must be able to work in evironment exposed to spices, coffee, seasonings, and other dry ingredients in addition to cleaning chemicals.
• HS Diploma/GED Required.
Preferred previous manufacturing or hospital sanitation experience.
Kroger - 2 years ago