We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Experienced in using computer based Preventative Maintenance and Spare Parts stores systems.
- Able to perform mathematics to determine proper components and installation requirements.
- Able to work from verbal instructions, blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, technical publications and instructions bulletins.
- VFD and DC drive experience
- Understanding of facility systems, HVAC, chillers, boilers, purified water, compressed gases, etc.
- Proficient in reading an OHM meter and electrical diagram
- Knowledge of various hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as good verbal communications skills
- Strong troubleshooting ability to resolve electrical & mechanical defects.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in industrial equipment repair including motor controls (AC & DC), electrical print reading and interpretations, trouble shooting of control systems, and electric devices for high speed packaging/processing equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experienced in troubleshooting PLC's
- Solid mechanical abilities/aptitude
- Willing to work overtime and am flexible
- Able to keep a clean and orderly work area
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical support for issues arising throughout the plant.
- Job duties included, but were not limited to, electrical trouble shooting, control wiring, welding, fabrication, power distribution and other miscellaneous electrical and mechanical work.
- Installed, removed, repaired, overhauled and tested electrical equipment, both alternating and direct current.
- Worked to meet current electrical codes and company policies and practices.
- Supported and coordinated external service personnel.
- Apprenticeship training along with 5+ years experience in a maintenance environment.
2.1 Working with People,2.2 Adhere to Principles and Values