Burke Williams Day Spa is currently seeking full time/part time Spa attendant.
In this position you will report to the Distribution Manager and be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa as well as stocking and replenishing supplies. You will be responsible for client satisfaction and helping maintain the overall appearance of the spa.
- Qualified candidates for this position must be able to communicate in English, prior work experience in hospitality and preferably in the Spa industry preferred.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Clean bathrooms, Remove trash, replenish all needed items. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Perform floor care duties. Fill cart with supplies/towels and transport cart to assigned area.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Support team to reach common goals.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You must be able to work flexible hours which include weekends, holidays and evenings. You must be focused, energetic and have strong attention to detail.
- Health, vision, dental and 401 k
- 40% employee discount (product / services)
- Spa use – Mon-Thurs
- Free wellness massages and chiropractic care
Burke Williams has luxury Spa’s in nine locations throughout Southern and Northern California. We believe in creating an environment where employees are empowered and inspired. Burke Williams Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Burke Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Burke Williams is a luxury European day spa in 9 locations throughout California offering massage, wraps, waxing services signature facials,...