Support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between shop and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment. Ability to run hydraulic horsepower/pump trucks, Iron Truck (including crane) and completion of rigging in iron.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must understand and perform all duties according to Oasis standard operating procedures and in compliance with all regulatory guidelines and EH&S guidelines.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment as directed.
- Maintain accurate and complete DOT logs in a timely basis.
- Ensure shipping papers are completed accurately in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Familiar with legal weight load guides/restrictions
- Demonstrates success in driving and rigging up equipment on location.
- Successfully runs hydraulic horsepower/pump trucks.
- Successfully runs the Iron Truck (with crane) and experience rigging in iron.
- Proficient in the operation of auxiliary equipment; stake bed and sand equipment.
- Proven experience in the operation of the Frac pump, Gel Transport, Line Truck, and Sand Delivery System.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- More than 6 months of successful performance in the Operator I role.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) with hazardous materials and tanker certification.
- Ability to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a cell phone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
- Demonstrated satisfactory driving record (in compliance with DOT regulations).
- Ability to achieve and maintain a crane operator’s certification.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company
Oasis Petroleum is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and genetic information, age, or any other factor protected by law.
Oasis Petroleum - 12 months ago