We are currently seeking a full-time, permanent SCA Technical Trainer to support our customer in Pulaski County, Missouri. This position is guided under the Service Contract Act. Under administrative direction this employee ensures that consistent and high quality training is developed and implemented for the Robotic Systems Joint Project Office (RSJPO) in the following functions:
1. Provide recommendations in the analysis, design, development, and facilitation of RSJPO training materials for acquisitions and when systems and subsystems are modified or upgraded.
2. Provide after action training reports to the customer, summarizing the outcome of all training provided.
3. Based on military unit requests, provide training of systems and subsystems via Maintenance and Repair Course (RMRC), Mobile Training Teams (MTTs), and New Equipment Training (NET) to Marine Corps, Air Force, Army, Army National Guard (ANG), and Marine and Army Reserve units.
4. Provide recommendations to the customer for improving the RMRC, MTT, and NET events.
5. Update training materials when modifications or upgrades are made to the robotic systems and subsystems and distribute the training materials to the customer and the users at CONUS and OCONUS sites.
6. Manage static displays and robotic demonstrations/conferences. This shall consist of demonstrating robotic operations and explaining robotic capabilities.
7. Attend weekly cross-functional IPT meetings and provide recommendations for improving training curriculum, repair techniques, and operator usage and provide recommendations to the customer.
8. IAW with TRADOC standards (AR 350-1, 350-7, FM 25100), develop detailed lesson plans, programs of instructions, training aids for operation, and maintenance procedures through review of publications, charts, drawings, reports, and blueprints (provided by the customer) for new acquisitions or when systems or subsystems are modified or upgraded and provide these training materials to the customer.
9. Create and develop PowerPoint training presentations for acquisitions and when systems or subsystems are modified or upgraded and provide to the customer.
10. Perform maintenance, repairs, and functional tests of RSJPO robotic training systems and subsystems after each training class.
11. Submit work orders, document repair time, and request parts required to repair robotic training systems via COLTS daily.
12. Maintain accountability of all training equipment and systems in COLTS and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
Candidate must be a US citizen. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Two (2) years of college or vocational training in an area of specialty is required and five (5) years of relevant experience. Prior military service is a huge plus and can be partially accepted in lieu of vocational degree. Prior RSJPO experience is a huge plus as well. Candidates with US Army TAITC (or service equivalent) qualifications are extremely desirable. Candidate must be willing to travel to and from the customers various locations for training requirements and travel may involve airline travel. Candidate must be familiar and comfortable working with computers and Microsoft Office suite software. An understanding of electronic systems and diagnostics is a plus. Candidate will work closely with various Marine Corps and Army units, Army National Guard (ANG), and Marine and Army Reserve units to provide training of various robotic platforms.
Precise Systems - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Precise Systems is an Employee Owned SDVOSB headquartered in Lexington Park, MD, adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station with...