A Physical Therapist (P.T.) coordinates with other health care professionals working towards Intermountain Healthcare’s healing commitment to produce the best possible outcomes for patients. A Physical Therapist is an essential part of the healing team that is engaged in the process of evaluating and treating patients. They design, implement and continuously modify and adapt Physical Therapy programs for each patient according to assessments and goals desired. They educate patients and families regarding proper rehab methods and techniques. They are able to have a positive impact and make a difference to those they serve.
Entry Rate: Based on experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This position is 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts. Days required are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, with weekend coverage being every 4th weekend. This will entail a day off the next week to make up for the weekend worked.
Department: Physical Therapy-Inpatient and Outpatient. This position is located at Cassia Regional Medical Center, 1501 Hiland Avenue, Burley, ID 83318.
- Physical Therapist license required or license eligible
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Basic computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication s kills
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, and Walking.
- Previous inpatient and outpatient experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...