Sorting, batching & reconciling work including correspondence, internal routing, faxing possibly to include checks, wires and auto debits.
• Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy.
• Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
• Ensure integrity of data and information.
• Reconcile incoming and outgoing work.
• Train associates as assigned by management.
• Open mail.
• Receive and enter data for daily incoming work to meet established deadlines times.
• Perform miscellaneous deposit functions.
• Sort & distribute various documents.
• Complete data entry.
• Order office supplies for teams.
• Monitor inventory: letterhead, envelopes, or pre-printed letters.
• Operate equipment: folding machine, postage machine, imaging scanner, etc.
• Assist in other mail services functions as needed.
• Pick up and deliver (from and to) mail facility and other locations as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• 6 months to 1 year customer service & general work experience preferred.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Traits (E=Essential, P=Preferred)
Proficiency Levels (lowest to highest: P1, P2, P3, or P4)
• Service Excellence (B160) – P1
• Business Math (B760) – P1
• Flexibility and Adaptability (I200) – P1
• Oral communications (I400) – P1
• Written communications (I450) – P1
• Teamwork (I950) – P1
• Accuracy/Attention to Detail (I960) – P1
• Managing Multiple Priorities (M350) – P1
• Working with MS Office (BT200) – P1
Lift boxes, While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and operate a computer keyboard and/or use other general office equipment on a routine basis. Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.