The Special Test Equipment (STE) software engineer will develop test software for a new program in Airborne Processors following SAS standard test software development processes for an Agile program. This software engineer will develop test software to support system testing activities such as Acceptance Test (AT), Environmental Stress Screening (ESS), and Design Verification Test (DVT).
The test software engineer will report to the Program Software Project Lead (SPL).
• 4+ years of professional experience
• LabWindows CVI expertise
• Experience in technical test software development, integration, and problem solving skills
• Processor hardware knowledge
• Test software development per the standard software process
• Active Secret security clearance
• Serendipity Test Executive
• Green Hills Integrity and MULTI
• Ability to obtain a customer clearance on the program
• Good oral and written communication skills
Required Education (including Major):
Minimum of BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 20 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...