I WILL LEAD THE WAY.
At Physiotherapy Associates you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will receive support and training for career growth and development. You will have access to innovative tools and resources and work in a positive environment. In our high-performance culture you will be recognized and rewarded for your achievements, as well as receive a total rewards package which includes competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. Additionally you will have the opportunity to give back to your community and make a positive impact locally and at the national level with our community partner, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. At Physiotherapy Associates our goal is to Be The Best . We invite you to join Physiotherapy Associates and be a part of making a difference in the lives of our patients and the communities in which we live and work.
I WILL STAND OUT.
Wecurrently have a great opportunity for aRehab Tech / Aide to join the Physiotherapy Associates team .
As a Rehab Tech/Aide you will:
- Work under the direction of a licensed physical or occupational therapist
- Assist clinical staff with pre/post patient room equipment set-up
- Assures compliance with Federal/Medicare guidelines and company compliance policie
- Clean and maintain all therapy/exercise equipment
- Keep current with laundry and maintain adequate stock of supplies
I WILL KEEP GROWING.
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior healthcare related experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality and service to customers
- Effective communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships with physicians, therapists and patients
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills
I WILL LOOK AHEAD.
- Industry-Leading Profit Sharing Plan that directly rewards the achievements and contributions you make in the treatment of our patients
- Access to an outstanding internal and external Continuing Education program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plans that you can customize to meet individual or family needs
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- 401(k) savings plan, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts and adoption assistance
- Excellent career development opportunities
Physiotherapy Associates is the nation’s foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. Physiotherapy Associates employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and healthcare practitioners who are dedicated to high-quality patient care. The company provides physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation and orthotics and prosthetics services to millions of patients each year across the United States. With more than 600 clinics throughout more than 30 states, Physiotherapy Associates is national in scope, local in care.
Visit www.physiocorp.com to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities to BeTheBest@Physio. Follow us on Twitter (@physiocorp) or become a Physio fan on Facebook.
I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES AND COMMUNITIES I TOUCH.
keywords : healthcare, health care, rehab, tech, technician, aide, physical therapy, therapy
Physiotherapy Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Physiotherapy Associates - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Empowering our patients to achieve their goals. Comprised of the nation’s best clinicians and practitioners. Providing world-class...