This individual will have two primary areas of responsibility, they will take on the role as a TSM (Technical Solution Manager), taking ownership for and supporting a small group of clients who have a premium support agreement with IBM. In addition they will be supporting IBM's Linux clients across the US and Canada. Towards this goal they will be provided the training required to support Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu Linux. The individual will be expected to gain their RHCE certification with in 9 months of joining IBM.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Certified in Individual will be required to aquire their RHCE with in 9 months
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 3 years experience in Linux Systems Administrations for Red Hat or SUSE system
- At least 2 years experience in Linux technical Support
- Spanish : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 22 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...