Selling Tour Tickets to the public. Sales skills include displaying, promoting and selling tours; receiving and processing payments.
- Selling tours to customers.
- Sell tours by stocking displays, racks, and counter tops.
- Promotes sales by setting up advertising displays..
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; selling tours to customers.
- Issues tickets, stickers, maps and receipts listing and totaling purchases.
- Obtains payments by processing cash, checks, sales discounts, and credit cards.
- Prepares merchandise for delivery by removing tags, wrapping, and bagging.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales skills, Credit card machine use, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Energy Level, Productivity, Dependability, Customer Service, Flexibility, Handles Pressure, General Math Skills, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge
Monster - 10 months ago
CityView is Boston's number one tour value! With over 25 years in the sightseeing business, we are proud to be the only Boston trolley compa...