Dimension Data is simply a great place to work. More than 14,000 employees on 6 continents will testify to this. We are also a successful company. Business Week agrees - they rated us as number 21 of the 100 strongest growth companies in the IT sector. We have won more global CISCO, Microsoft, Tandberg and Bluecoat awards than any other company in the world. Impressive - don't you agree?
Currently, we need a
to deliver world-class client service.
Our multiple industry awards and business partners speak volumes about our ability to deliver high-quality services all around the world. We have a large team of brilliant client management staff globally that work tirelessly to ensure that our client's have the best services and solutions at their fingertips.
at Dimension Data, you will be the person responsible for managing client accounts and identifying the client's business needs in order to sell our services and solutions. Your aim is to generate new business opportunities, grow existing ones and work to improve our revenue as well as our margins.
What we will expect you to do:
In a nutshell, we need you to educate our clients on what Dimension Data is able to offer their business, sell our services and solutions, manage the whole client process and take client service to the highest level.
- We will ask you to establish lasting client relationships and be knowledgeable about their businesses in order to act as their guide, spot business opportunities for Dimension Data, and position us favourably compared to our competitors
- You will be the key person driving our team to deliver extraordinary client service and client satisfaction throughout the entire client buying process
- You will also be required to understand the competitive industry environment and determine our client account strategy in order to pursue deals that will grow the account profitably
- And much more...
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
Key abilities required:
- 4 to 6 years working experience - of which 2 years specifically in sales
- A degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Good English language skills
Non-negotiable for us:
- Able to show us that you have good communication and influencing skills, because we need you to highlight the value that our solutions can offer our clients
- Able to be a team player and build strong relationships within all levels of our company in order to ensure that the client's work is completed on time
- Able to manage your time efficiently and prioritise multiple projects
Do you imagine yourself being part of a global company that works at the cutting edge of new IT solutions and technologies and demands the best from the brightest minds in the industry? Are you passionate about client service and how we can impact our client's business? Then apply for this job today - you won't regret it!
- We need you to come to the table with ideas on how we can continuously improve on our internal processes
- Being knowledgeable about our services and solutions - someone who is always able to find a solution to our client's problem
- Finally, we care about our clients, our colleagues and the environment and we want you to do the same
Dimension Data - 18 months ago
Dimension Data sizes up information technology for its clients. South Africa's largest IT services company provides consulting, managed...