Stater Bros. Markets, a Southern California Supermarket chain with over 167 store locations and nearly 18,000 employees, has an immediate opening for a Full time Senior Programmer/Analyst - Web.
A Senior Programmer/Analyst with demonstrated experience in designing, developing, and implementing application software systems. The Senior Programmer/Analyst must possess excellent business analysis and project lead skills, and the ability to handle day to day management of multiple applications for various lines of business.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
o Intermediate to advanced skills in ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET, HTML, CSS, Crystal Reports, and SQL is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years full lifecycle application software development, or related, experience
- Applicable Technical Skills
o Experience with photo editing tools, reporting software, Classic ASP, and content management systems is a plus.
o Support Tools * Crystal (Business Objects) Enterprise, Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Visual Studio Team Suite, Adobe Creative Suite.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / LICENSES:
- Applicable experience with: ETL, Sale, Data Warehouse, and Business Intelligence is helpful but not required.
- A solid understanding of the Retail environment encompassing Retail Operations, Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics is helpful but not required.
- Strong understanding of data, information management and end-user-reporting tools.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain of a variety of internal business relationships; must be able to interface with colleagues up to senior-level executives
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently, take initiative and provide follow-through
- Strong structured systems analysis and design experience
- Excellent research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an operational matrix organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Bachelor*s degree in Computer Information Systems, or other Bachelors degree with equivalent combination of formal education and related experience.
Stater Bros. offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work as part of a team to plan, design, develop and support Company*s applications.
- Integrate applications and tools purchased from third parties.
- Adhere to master plan, project schedules and budgets.
- Lead and participate in the development of applications* information architecture and visual design.
- Accurately and effectively communicate verbal and written project status.
- Write accurate and detailed project documentation, including project charters, business requirements documents, work breakdowns, and operational and user documentation for developed or implemented software application systems.
- Coordinate the activities of internal and external resources to complete projects.
- Assist Junior and Intermediate Programmers in the development of technical skills and experience.
- Provide on-going application software system support for production applications. (Requires pager coverage and occasional after-hours support).
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Dice - 2 years ago