Customer Service Specialist
As the global leader in online brand protection, MarkMonitor uses a SaaS delivery model to provide advanced technology and expertise that protects the revenues and reputations of the world's leading brands. In the digital world, brands face new risks due to the web's anonymity, global reach and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, goods and services. Customers choose MarkMonitor for its unique combination of industry-leading expertise, advanced technology and extensive industry relationships to preserve their marketing investments, revenues and customer trust. Learn more at www.markmonitor.com .
Customer Service Specialist's work within the Security Operations Center supporting our client base of primarily Fortune 100 companies. Customer Service Specialist work closely with our internal Client Service Managers (CSM's) and third party providers to address various customer issues and provide industry-leading customer service. This position also requires Project Management skills and the ability to work and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain internal relationships with CSMs and other key roles within the company
- Establish and maintain external relationships with third party service providers
- Provide superior customer service support
- Timely response to large amounts of email inquiries
- Project management
- After-hours phone rotation
- Monday through Friday schedule which may include occasional after hours support
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and letter of introduction indicating wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. No unsolicited agency resumes.
- Customer service experience
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Attentive to detail and committed to quality
- Possess exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent at prioritization and time management skills
- Ability and desire to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to changing business environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Professional demeanor
MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer.
Department: Security Operations
No outside recruiters or agencies please