Java ESB Technical Lead
Job Location: Somerset, NJ
6 - 12 Month contract with "GREAT" possible extension
Rate: OPEN (Depending on Experience) Provide Very Best Rate
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Design, code and debug complex software applications.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
- Participate in software modeling and simulation.
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
- Resource will be working on enhancement or devlopment project.
- Responsibilities will include analysis ,design, providing solution, coding, testing, QA support and implementation
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8-10+ years Development
- 7+ years Core Java, J2EE, Webservices - SOAP/RESTFull
- Strong Knowledge of Mule or ESB technologies
- 2+ years Mule or ESB, with Spring, Hibernate, SOA
- Extensive experience in web applications, enterprise applications and integration projects
- Experience with rich client web application development
- Working knowledge on the build process, ANT or MAVEN
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qstride Inc. - 5 months ago