- Assists Contact Center management in ensuring agent productivity
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Identifies training or information gaps and needs
- Leads and participates in teams in Contact Center Operations
- Mentors and coaches new agents
- Responds to escalated customer and manager (for example, market, store) issues and agent questions
- 1 year experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
- 1 year experience directing others' work and providing performance feedback or on-the-job training in a contact center or customer service environment.
Group Lead - Call Center
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...