Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Be a champion for customer service!
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career minded customer care associate that can make a difference to the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long term associates started at the beginning. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
- Efficiently schedule customer's deliveries to meet their needs.
- Go above and beyond advocating for every customer concern and request.
- Support sales and operations team members to ensure that our vision of enhancing the customer shopping experience is realized.
- Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in person and on the phone.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a full range of competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision, group term life insurance, short- and long-term disability, weekly pay structure, 401(k)/profit sharing with company match, paid vacation, paid training, and generous associate discount.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn proprietary P.O.S. program.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, holidays and events.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 20 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...